Clare's Blogg

My Blogg for my family and friends

Sunday, July 17, 2011

5 weeks to go....


For so long, it felt like it was so far away, now it is just over one month to go until our little girl will be with us.

It is a crazy time, filled with mixed emotions - excitement and happiness, fear and dread for the impending labour, its like a roller-coaster. I still feel like there is so much to do and that I will never be prepared for this little person to be so reliant on me and Shane. This is NOT helped by the fact I keep having these dreams that I keep forgetting I have a baby, yikes, could be awkward!

Although I had the best dream the other night - my birth plan went to plan - I woke up one day and couldn't remember being in labour but the baby had arrived - yes, my TOTALLY realistic birth plan is that the baby just appears - I miss labour all together!

Thought I would also take this opportunity to share a couple of updated pregnancy shots - some taken by my awesome sister while down in Ballina - yes she is amazing! And then there is just the most recent one taken on my iphone, after a looooonnnng week of work! Yes I still have 5 weeks of work to go - working right up till the end, all going well, so I can make the most of my leave with the baby!

1 comment:

  1. You are super cute :)
    I hate to be the bearer of bad news. Babies are very hard to forget, and I don't think your birth plan is going to happen...just saying ;) Besides...I need a REAL birth to happen! I want some action!

    ReplyDelete