Clare's Blogg

My Blogg for my family and friends

Saturday, January 29, 2011

Six Months ago today.....


Where has the time gone? It only seems like yesterday that my mummy was here with us all, laughing with us, crying with us, being our best friend. How can time go so quickly, yet it all seem so close?

I still recall every sad moment of the last three weeks of my mummy's life, it is all still so painful and real. The loss of your mum and best friend cannot be described, it is so emotional and with you every day of your life! Nothing can feel the void and just the thought of not seeing her again can make you break down in a second.

She was the first person I would call for anything that happened in my life. So much has happened in this short period of time and so many times I have wanted to call her but have to stop and think who do I call now?

My mum was the most amazing woman ever. She brought so much joy to so many people. She was full of life and love and was the most generous person I have ever known. I miss her every day. I will miss her smile, her laughter and her love of life.

She always lit up the room when she walked in , there was never a dull moment when mum was around!

I love you so much mummy, you will be forever missed!

You will always be in my thoughts and I know you will always be by my side!

No comments:

Post a Comment