Clare's Blogg

My Blogg for my family and friends

Sunday, September 19, 2010

My weekend....


So this weekend I spent a great weekend with my daddy, Amy, Kim and Bethy!

I left work at 4pm on Friday (one of the partners told me to leave so I could get down and see dad) and travelled down to see the gang! It took almost 3 hours to get there, school holidays started in Queensland, I think everyone was heading down to the Gold Coast!

After I finally arrived, dad and I headed to pick up some dinner! When we got home I had to finish my book, Tomorrow when the War began cause we were heading to the movies to see it on Saturday. Having already read it in Grade 10 at school, I still enjoyed the book.

So Saturday afternoon we headed off to the movies. We really enjoyed it, yes its an Aussie movie but was quite good, didn't drag on and was a bit of action involved! Dad and I had put on a slow cooker roast lamb before we went to the movies, so we came home to an awesome meal!

Today, Hellie and Garry met us at the Pelican for lunch then I headed home! Was a lovely weekend and so good to see my dad!

My daddy...I love him so much and it breaks my heart to see how sad and lonely he is. He is doing better but he has lost his BFF. He and mum did everything together. Everything reminds us of her and we wouldn't have it any other way. This was not how it was meant to be. They were meant to grow old together, have so many more adventures and live life to the full! It is so hard to understand why this has happened!

I love heading down to Ballina and spending time with dad and the faux family! I just wish I could be there more! It has been so hard on all of us! I miss my mummy so much, I still can't really comprehend she is not here! I will never get to see her, talk to her or hug her again!

So the reason I haven't blogged for a while, not just because I am new at this but because I have been putting off/avoiding what I really wanted to do this blog for....put down in writing what happened with my mummy!

As hard as it will be for me I want to put it down in writing before I forget what happened day by day in such a short time! I think it will be good for me as well as record it for my own benefit.

It will be hard and I will do it but maybe tomorrow!

4 comments:

  1. Hah! I love putting things off for 'tomorrow' too ;) I am so glad youcould go down for a visit:) love you!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hang in there honey! You are soo much stronger than you think you are! Haven't I always told you that :0)

    ReplyDelete